A True Taste of Maine
Located in the heart of Midcoast Maine, the Damariscotta River Grill offers grown up comfort food year-round. From fresh Maine seafood like Pemaquid oysters and mussels to more traditional fare like, seafood fettuccini and crispy duck confit risotto, patrons are treated to a warm atmosphere in true Maine restaurant style.
Come discover the regional grown up comfort food that’s become a hallmark of the Damariscotta River Grill. We hope to serve you soon!
– Chef Rick Hirsch & Jean Kerrigan Co-Owners
* Recommended by Coastal Living as a place to “slurp back oysters”.
* Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Five Years in a row!
* Chef Rick Hirsch named 2010 Maine Chef of the Year by the Maine Restaurant Association.
* Check out the Camerascotta webcam that overlooks the Damariscotta River Grill, the harbor and the upper reaches of the Damariscotta River.
What the press has to say:
“A great spot to taste half shells on ice, local fish and produce.”
- The New York Times
“Sunday brunch is delicious year-round…”
“Not to be missed after a day of leaf peeping…”
- Boston Examiner
“…as original and appealing a menu as any in New England…”
- Cape Cod Today